Redkix Geek Community
Hello! I see you are a guest viewing the forum. Would you mind registering and joining in? ~ Paul

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redkix Geek Community
Hello! I see you are a guest viewing the forum. Would you mind registering and joining in? ~ Paul
Redkix Geek Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you watching or have watched recently?

Go down

What anime are you watching or have watched recently? Empty What anime are you watching or have watched recently?

Post  Redkix Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 am

So, out of all you lovely people out there on the Internet, I assume at least some of you have watched anime at some point in your lives (Dragonball Z and Pokemon both count). As for me, I love anime. I like it because, well for one, it's better than the cartoons here in the USA. But more importantly, I like anime because it's interesting. Not because "kawaii-desu!" (Well, maybe sometimes). So, I figured why not make a thread out of it?

I'd like to know what anime's you all have seen/are watching. Currently, I'm watching Angel Beats, which is apparently suppose to be a very depressing anime, yet I have seen no scenes that have made me shed a tear. I've completely finished Attack on Titan, Nisekoi, and Death Note, all of which I really enjoyed, especially Nisekoi and Death Note. I'm up for pretty much any kind of anime, except:
I'm up for any kind of anime, except:
-Harem
-heavy Ecchi
-Male Harem
-Yuri and/or Yaoi
-Harem
-Bishōnen
-And did I mention Harem?

I know that probably makes up at least 20% of anime, but animes like the ones listed weird me out and simply a major mindfuck for me.

So what about you all? Seen any good animes lately?
Redkix
Redkix
Admin

https://redkix.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum